Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm a copycat

So, I know, I have about 5 online blogs already, why start another one?  1) I'm only friends with maybe 3 people that followed the originals and 2) those were all started in high school, where, let's face it, major emo drama prevailed, so why not start fresh?  A few months ago, I started following one of best friend's blogs, and I entertained the idea of starting one.  Then a few days ago, another best friend started one, and again, I thought, why not?  One lives in Texas, the other in Washington, so I figure its a nice way to keep in touch with friends on a more day-to-day basis, what with busy schedules and different time zones.  So here I am! =)

In other news, I am finally starting school again!  I know, many thought this would never happen since I've been saying I was gonna go back for so long now, but miracles do happen! Today is my first day of classes, only about 15 months after I was supposed to start, but hey, better late than never!  I am taking online classes through Grand Canyon University working on a Masters in Secondary education.  I am so intimidated, lol, but its something that needs to be done and more importantly, something I really want.  I will be taking one class every 8 weeks so my last class starts September 6th, 2012!  Yay!  

Ok well, time for work now.  I have to admit, I enjoy my job much more knowing that there is an official countdown to the end.  I like my job overall, I'm just not cut out for pharmacy work and I've already been doing it longer than I ever expected to do it.  Definitely happy to be moving forward finally.  <3






1 comment:

  1. yay! i like your background haha. it's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete